Look Who's a Finalist in PitchIt Caribbean?
Found out last week that my ideation for a new tour app called IndeTours has made it into the Top 25 for the PitchIt Caribbean Challenge 2016 – the Trinidad division.
This means I’ve got to work on my pitch. The first feedback session on Monday showed I’ve got some work to do. Of course, it is happening as I am about to host the Lady Maverick Intensive – The Retreat (Nov 23-25).
I am determined to do great at both. Pray for a sister. I will be asking for your vote once they announce the People’s Choice Competition online.
Here’s the full list of finalists who I will be up against for a chance to win cash and prizes and a spot in an international competition.
TOP 25 FINALISTS for PITCH CARIBBEAN CHALLENGE 2016 (TRINIDAD):
The results are in, so here they are, by country:
1. TickeTing (Ashton Fearon)
2. Rivver (Brian Branch)
3. Fix Device (Philip Belgrave-Herbert)
4. Data-Bus (Kristian Payne)
5. Buzzshop (Curwin Breedy)
6. Click-n-Learn (Anthony WIllis)
7. Tikkiz (George Henry)
8. QuickPlate (Monique Powell)
9. Driving Change (Andre Robb)
10. Shopmobi (Colin Fuller-Bennett)
11. Atendify (Mario Thomas)
12. The Interview JM (Danielle Tait)
13. IndeTours (Nerissa Greenaway-Golden)
14. Teacher’s Pet (Philip Wells)
15. Dev758 Restaurant Locator (Jason Cassius)
St. Vincent & the Grenadines:
16. Oversea (Shyann Lewis)
17. A Creative Person (Gregorey Landveld)
Trinidad & Tobago:
18. Optimo Cloud (Troy Hector)
19. SKED (Kelly-Ann Bethel)
20. AmAthletes (Kino Sammy)
21. Communicare (Kheston Walkins)
22. Tech4Agri (Keron Bascombe)
23. D Carnival Scene (Ayana St. Louis)
24. EveDrop (Joel Pope)
25. The Billionaires League (Sheldon Powell)
Congratulations to our 25 finalists who have already begun preparations for the competition in Trinidad.