Caribbean Young Leaders Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
You’ve only got four more days to get your application in.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS – APRIL 15TH, 2015.
Camp: May 1st – 3rd, 2015
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TODAY FOR A CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE
• Thirty young leaders from the Caribbean will be selected to participate in a leadership and innovative entrepreneurial boot camp in Bridgetown, Barbados from May 1st through 3rd
• Ten boot camp semi-finalists will be mentored over 4 months from May to August and will be provided with entrepreneurship training for 2 months July and August
• Two finalists will showcase their work at the United Nations in September and in the Global Leadership Coalition’s First International Young Leaders Virtual Summit in October
• Your application must be accepted
• You must be between the ages of 18 and 29 years old
• You must have completed your secondary education and be enrolled in, or a graduate of a University, College or Technical Training School
• Applications are invited from nationals of Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Jamaica, Suriname, Guyana St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago.
To Participate or For More Information, Contact GLCentrepreneurshipchallenge@gmail.com
The Global Leadership Coalition GLC) in partnership with 1M1B, the Center of Excellence for Sustainable Livelihoods (COESL) and BEF Mentorship Pillar are coordinating the boot camp.