My 2014 Bucket List
Writing and speaking needs to pay me this year because more than anything that is what I want to do.
It needs to pay because I’ve decided that I need to have a few firsts as we spoke about a few weeks ago on Teachable Thursdays. But after checking my lists I realised everything was about traveling.
Well if I am to travel why not do it in style? So I’m adding a ride on a private jet to my 2014 Bucket List.
Here are a few other things that are on it as well.
- Visit a new Caribbean Destination. I’m thinking Martinique or Guadeloupe or both 🙂
- Visit a new European country. Hmmm Denmark.
- Can I get to Africa this year? Let’s start with South Africa.
- Visit one of the above destinations on a private jet.
- Buy a house.
- Start an NGO. Its been a while since I’ve run one. (See Victory Christian Academy)
- Take a cake/pastry baking and decorating class.
- Dunno….I’ll come back and finish this. My needs are simple as you can see 🙂
Struggling with how to see yourself more wealthy. Get my book The Making of a Caribbeanpreneur: Strategies for Overcoming Fear and Building Wealth.